Your new company
BLP are a group of dynamic architects, interior designers and urban designers working both Australia-wide and internationally. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the Health, Education, Seniors Living, Science + Technology, Multi-Residential/Mixed Use, Workplace/Commercial and Justice Sectors. A number of recent high-profile wins and our continuing growth presents several career opportunities for hands-on project involvement, leadership and accelerated professional development for the right candidate.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to lead model management in our Melbourne studio.
You will have experience working on Architectural documentation across a range of small to large scale projects, with exceptional proficiency in Revit, and experience in AutoCAD and Navisworks. You will have a working understanding of Aconex, Lumion, Enscape and Rhino.
You will be highly organised and an excellent communicator, with strong problem-solving skills and a friendly, enthusiastic approach to teamwork.
- Work 100% across projects, providing day to day BIM coordination and model management tasks
- Set up large projects and workflows to team requirements
- Produce documentation and data standards and maintain full-time project input
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an Architectural documentation/ BIM coordination role at a design practice, ideally in healthcare or education
- High Revit proficiency, with experience in AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Coordination of drawings and models including architecture and building services
- Creation of Revit families specific for Education and Healthcare projects
- Federating Model for the purpose of Clash Detection and reporting
- Understanding of Aconex, Lumion, Enscape. and Rhino
- Interest in learning Dynamo & Python
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic approach
What you will get in return:
The role offers a great degree of versatility with endless opportunities within this established practice and will maximise your skills set and create challenging situations. We also offer a professional and friendly workplace based on our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, Creativity and Passion:
- fantastic culture
- creative and inspiring workplace
- support and training throughout your career
A competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Australian residency or appropriate work visa is required.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com – with the subject line BC1911. To help us understand your professional experience and approach, please ensure you attach a cover letter, CV, and optional PDF portfolio no more than 10mb in total.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted