Your new company
BLP are a group of dynamic architects, interior designers and urban designers working both Australia-wide and internationally. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the Health, Education, Seniors Living, Science + Technology, Multi-Residential/Mixed Use, Workplace/Commercial and Justice Sectors. A number of recent high-profile wins and our continuing growth presents several career opportunities for hands-on project involvement, leadership and accelerated professional development for the right candidate.
Your new role:
You will have hands-on involvement in all project stages in the production of contemporary and innovative interior solutions, designing for a diverse range of sectors including workplace, education and health. In the role, you will work closely with and learn from our leading design professionals, and work towards managing your own projects.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ yrs experience in an interior design role (3yrs min local experience)
- Strong portfolio of completed projects
- High level time management skills, ability to meet deadlines with quality work
- Passion for innovative design and integrated approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Revit and Adobe Creative Suite software knowledge an advantage
- Industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
What you will get in return:
- The role offers a great degree of versatility with endless opportunities within this established practice and will maximise your skill set and create challenging situations. We also offer a professional and friendly workplace based on our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, Creativity and Passion
- fantastic culture
- creative and inspiring workplace
- support and training throughout your career
A competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Australian residency or appropriate work visa is required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a 3-page, A4 size PDF of your CV and portfolio as part of your application with a cover letter via email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ref ID_0719“.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.