Your new company
BLP are a group of dynamic architects, interior designers and urban designers working both Australia-wide and internationally. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the Health, Education, Seniors Living, Science + Technology, Multi-Residential/Mixed Use, Workplace/Commercial and Justice Sectors. A number of recent high-profile wins and our continuing growth presents several career opportunities for hands-on project involvement, leadership and accelerated professional development for the right candidate.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Submissions Coordinator to lead submissions in our Sydney studio.
Join a driven marketing team to complete work winning activities for the practice, including submissions, marketing and business development, and be an integral part of our practice’s success and growth.
You will work closely with our Directors and Sector Leaders, managing all aspects of the production of high-quality marketing material.
You will be highly organised and an excellent written and verbal communicator, with a long history of delivering accurate high-quality submissions. Architecture, Interior Design or related industry experience, strong InDesign skills and lots of initiative are must-haves.
- Prepare and submit responses to Request for Tender and Expressions of Interest; collating information, writing content, obtaining/creating graphics and managing templates
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders to manage completion and delivery to deadlines
- Liaison with external clients and consultants e.g. to obtain subconsultant proposals, organise project photography
- Maintain company information database, documents and files; formatting/updating CVs and project data sheets
- Maintenance of digital asset library, including cataloguing/tagging of files as required, exercising good practice methods for document storage
- Consolidation, development (as required) and maintenance of user friendly company templates (Adobe Creative Suite/MS Office based) for use by marketing team and professional staff on day to day basis
- Prepare consistent on-brand marketing materials and graphic assets as required, both print and digital, from concept to finished artwork; capability statements, brochures, reports, proposals, presentations etc
- Creation of content to support company social media strategy
- Assist with maintenance of company website
- Assist with organisation of marketing and business development activities e.g. conferences and events, budget tracking
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous Architecture, Interior Design or related industry experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comprehension and organisational ability
- High level InDesign skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge also required
What you will get in return:
- The role offers a great degree of versatility with endless opportunities within this established practice and will maximise your skills set and create challenging situations. We also offer a professional and friendly workplace based on our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, Creativity and Passion:
- fantastic culture
- creative and inspiring workplace
- support and training throughout your career
A competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Australian residency or appropriate work visa is required.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com – with the subject line MC0919 to help us understand your professional experience and approach, please ensure you attach a cover letter, CV, and optional PDF portfolio no more than 10mb in total.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted