Your new company
BLP are a group of dynamic architects, interior designers and urban designers working both Australia-wide and internationally. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the Health, Education, Seniors Living, Science + Technology, Multi-Residential/Mixed Use, Workplace/Commercial and Justice Sectors. A number of recent high-profile wins and our continuing growth presents several career opportunities for hands-on project involvement, leadership and accelerated professional development for the right candidate.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to lead, direct and coordinate and ensure the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities in a timely and cost effective manner aligned with quality objectives
- Examine financial data and use this to improve profitability
- Overview quality controls and monitor KPI’s
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience as a Practice manager or relevant role
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Familiarity with MS Office, various business software (eg ERP, CRM)
- Degree Business / Operations Management or related field
What you will get in return:
- The role offers a great degree of versatility with endless opportunities within this established practice and will maximise your skills set and create challenging situations. We also offer a professional and friendly workplace based on our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, Creativity and Passion:
- fantastic culture
- creative and inspiring workplace
- support and training throughout your career
A competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Australian residency or appropriate work visa is required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an A4 size PDF of your CV with a cover letter via email directly to email@example.com with the subject line “Ref PM_0919”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted