Join our expert teams working on innovative, complex projects nationwide
We believe talent should be nurtured, which is why we hire people at all stages of their career, ranging from newly qualified university graduates to those who already have decades of experience in the industry.
Although our people share the same vision and dedication to great architecture, they come from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, skills and experiences making BLP an increasingly diverse and vibrant company.
Our team comprises architects, interior designers, urban planners, health planners, documenters, visualisation specialists, researchers and graphic designers.
Working with us
BLP is constantly on the search for world-class talent. We are passionate about what we do, and always looking for people who share the same desire to continually strive for better.
If you are interested in working a supportive culture, working alongside some of the most creative and talented leaders in the industry, and genuine career growth opportunities, see below for our current opportunities.
During times when there are no vacancies, CVs are always welcome; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
BLP are a group of dynamic architects, interior designers and urban designers working both Australia-wide and internationally. Our diverse portfolio includes projects in the Health, Education, Seniors Living, Science + Technology, Mixed Use and Commercial sectors. Several recent high-profile wins and our continuing growth presents several career opportunities for hands-on project involvement, leadership and accelerated professional development for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to lead, coordinate and ensure the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of Design Practice Management. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates BLP’s company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to oversee our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Developing operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication that leads to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing strategies to promote the attainment of business goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities in a timely and cost-effective manner aligned with quality objectives
- Examine financial data and use this to improve profitability
- Overview quality controls and monitor KPIs
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and guidelines
- Proven experience as a Practice Manager (or relevant role) with a background in the design or the creative industries
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Familiarity with MS Office, various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Creative industry background with tertiary qualification in business or related fields
What you will get in return:
- The role offers a great degree of versatility with endless opportunities within this established practice and will maximise your skills set and create challenging situations. We also offer a professional and friendly workplace based on our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, Creativity and Passion:
- fantastic culture
- creative and inspiring workplace
- support and training throughout your career
A competitive salary will be offered for the right person.
Australian residency or appropriate work visa is required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please lodge your application with an A4 size PDF of your CV along with cover letter here.
Please ensure to reference:
Role: Practice Manger
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted