A purpose-built retirement village in Brighton East designed to enrich the lives of its residents.
Brighton Classic Residences’ is an extensive development of 400 apartments, serviced apartments and garden villas for the active retiree.
The project is focused around a large central facilities building incorporating a restaurant, club lounge, library, swimming pool, gymnasium and workshops. Four of the six stages of this project are complete, with the final stages either in documentation or under construction. This project was the winner of the best retirement facility in Victoria for 2001 and each apartment has been designed to be adaptable in the future to enable the residents to age in place
Location – Victoria
Client – Becton Property Group
Completed – 2001
- Master Builders Australia, National Award for Lifestyle Housing for Seniors – Purpose Built Dwelling
- HIA Victorian Housing Awards, Specialised Accommodation Winner
- Australian Property Institute Excellence in Property Awards, President’s Choice SEAV State Environmental Development Award
- Aged Care Housing Awards, Best Industry Newcomer
- Sustainability Victoria, Energy Smart Award